Part 1 is a prerequisite for Part 2.
Part 2: The Connection Path – A Step-By- Step Tool for Resolving Difficult Conflicts
For the past 12 years, the Connection Practice courses – Parts 1, 2, and 3 – have been offered as “in-person” courses held at an assortment of venues over a period of two or more consecutive days often requiring the assumption of travel and housing costs. This fall, we are delighted to be able to offer you the same life-changing courses via the Internet so that you may participate from the comfort of your own home.
"Though I was deeply hesitant at first, I chose to walk the Connection Path over a very painful, unresolved issue with my mother who passed away more than six years ago. Guessing at her feelings and needs really opened my eyes and helped me to see her side - and then I had such a fantastic insight that I now feel nothing but love, peace and forgiveness. What an amazing gift!"
– 67 year old retired office administrator, wife and mother of four
5 interactive lectures of 90 minutes each
Every Thursday, October 19 through November 16, 2017, from 5:30 to 7:00 pm (PDT)
4 hours partner coaching with a Connection Practice trainer
– Optional for webinar attendees
– Required for those who want to become coaches or trainers
– Encouraged for everyone! The Connection Practice is a new skill: Only through practicing this new skill can you truly make it your own.
Once you have registered, you will receive an email offering the partner coaching experience. Please respond to that email. Your coach will contact you to set up your video-chat or phone appointments, and you will make your payments directly to your coach. The cost of partner coaching is $99 for 4 hours.
The life-changing benefits of this easy-to- use practice include learning to:
- Communicate empathically and honestly
- Access inner resources to meet your needs
- Observe rather than react
- Resolve interpersonal conflicts efficiently
- Identify core needs
- Walk the Connection Path to resolve complex conflicts
Connection Practice Part 2 (11.5 hours) can melt away pain and enrich your life. Whether you take it for personal growth or as the first step on the training track towards a career as a Certified Connection Practice Trainer, the benefits can be life-changing. For further details on career opportunities, please visit: http://rasurinternational.org/training-track/.
Early bird $99 (until 10/13/17)