Do you want to increase your ability to connect with yourself and others? To help you make consistent progress toward that goal, Rita Marie will be presenting three webinars. Each webinar consists of five 90-minute sessions, lasting from 5:30-7:00pm PST. Coaching can be added between sessions to provide experiential learning of the exercises Rita Marie teaches.
PART 1: THE CONNECTION PRACTICE
Thursdays, Sept. 14 – October 12, 2017
- Week 1: The “How-To” of Hope: Empathy + Insight = Connection
- Week 2: The Empowerment of Empathy
- Week 3: Rocking Your World with Insight
- Week 4: Connecting the Dots of the Connection Practice
- Week 5: Taking the Connection Practice to the World
PART 2: THE CONNECTION PATH
Thursdays, Oct. 19 – Nov 16, 2017
Click here for more information or to register for Part 2.
PART 3: CONNECTION MEDIATION
Thursdays, Jan. 11 – Feb. 8, 2018
Click here for more information or to register for Part 3.
4 hours partner coaching with a Connection Practice trainer
- Optional for webinar attendees
- Required for those who want to become coaches or trainers
- Encouraged for everyone! The Connection Practice is a new skill: Only through practicing this new skill can you truly make it your own.
Partner coaching will allow you to get personal, first-hand experience with The Connection Practice using examples from your own life. Once you have registered for any of the webinars, you will receive an email offering the partner coaching experience. Please respond to that email. Your coach will contact you to set up your video-chat or phone appointments, and you will make your payments directly to your coach. The cost of partner coaching is $99 for 4 hours..