What is a Connection Practice Group?
It’s a group that provides a supportive environment for building connection.
What is the purpose of Practice Groups? A Practice Group reinforces the skills you have already learned so you can efficiently and effectively resolve issues and celebrate life. You will experience accelerated personal and professional growth by:
- Continuing to build your feelings and needs vocabulary and enhance self-empathy and empathy for others
- Reinforcing the experience of coherence in a group where it is most powerful so that you can attain it at will
- Accessing insights quickly and efficiently for practical application in your daily life
Who can attend a Practice Group?
- Graduates of any Part 1 course – The Connection Practice
- Graduates of any Part 1 webinar course including coaching (The Connection Practice)
- Graduates of any Part 1 self-study course including coaching (The Connection Practice)
- Educators who have taken an In-Service Curriculum Course